STATE OF TEXAS APPROVED ADULT DRIVERS EDUCATION COURSE
- The Shortest Course to Your Drivers LicenseTM. Pass this easy to follow 6-hour course based in Texas to get your license super fast. Texas State License Number: C2826
- The new 6-hour training requirement must be met if you have not completed any other form of licensed driver education training. This course is also known as Texas Adult Driver Education.
- Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate of success will be mailed to you. Thousands of students have completed Drivers Education of America’s Texas adult drivers ed course.
- Take this certificate to the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) to satisfy the written portion of the driver’s license test.
- Applicants over the age of 25 are encouraged to complete our Texas adult drivers education course to bypass the written portion of their Texas driver’s license test at the DPS.
Click or tap the Sign Up button and make the payment for the course. This course counts as the written Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) test.
Next, complete this six hour, state of Texas approved, adult driver education course for people 18 and older. Don’t worry, you can stop and start the course as often as you’d like, just logout and then log back in to resume where you left off.
At the end of this adult drivers course there are two tests that you must pass with 70 percent or higher. One test is over rules, like how far to park from a stop sign or what headlights must be used when driving in the fog. The other test is strictly over signs.
After passing the tests, we will mail the state of Texas certificate to you. Go to the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) and apply for your driver’s license. Your certificate of success, also known at the DPS as form ADE 1317, is good for two years from the issue date.