Join 27 students that have already completed our course in Stephenson County.
Why Should You Consider Taking Our Course?
We understand that you likely don't have a ton of time to spend reading, arranging rides with friends or family to a local driving school, or other inconveniences. Even though the State of Illinois mandates that you take this course once you reach 18 years of age, we still want to make it as easy as possible for you!
Here are some of the reasons why you want to consider us:
- We are IL SOS-approved (3344)
- DMV accepts certificates issued from our course that you have passed the course
- The entire course is online and all you have to do is watch the videos, so no reading is required
- You won't have to annoy your friends or family members to drive you to a local driving school, especially one which may be far away from where you live
- As of June 2023, we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Smart phone and tablet-friendly videos
- The certificate is sent quickly through email from the Illinois Secretary of State
- We combine instruction and tips in our videos to help you pass your exam and become a smarter, safer driver. Our videos use multiple camera angles of real driving on the streets and highways to show you the right and wrong way to drive.
- We edit our videos to include color and graphics to help emphasize topics which are important to remember
- We also instruct you on which documents you need to bring to the DMV
To get started today, go to this link or call us at 1-855-675-8700.
We look forward to helping you pass the mandated 6-hour Illinois adult drivers education course and getting you the certificate you need to get your drivers license.
For other Illinois counties we serve you are welcome to visit this page.
If you would like a sample of one of our videos then you are welcome to watch the sample below: