Will you be the 76th student to complete our course in Montgomery County?
Why Should You Consider Taking Our Course?
We understand that you likely don't have a ton of time to spend reading, arranging rides with friends or family to a local driving school, or other inconveniences. Even though the State of Texas mandates that you take this course once you reach 18 years of age, we still want to make it as easy as possible for you!
Here are some of the reasons why you want to consider us:
- We are TDLR-approved (C2826)
- DPS accepts our certificates that you have passed the course
- The entire course is online and all you have to do is watch the videos, so no reading is required
- You won't have to annoy your friends or family members to drive you to a local driving school, especially one which may be far away from where you live
- As of September 2022, we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Smart phone and tablet-friendly videos
- The certificate is shipped from within Texas to make your certificate arrive as early as possible by mail
- We combine instruction and tips in our videos to help you pass your exam and become a smarter, safer driver. Our videos use multiple camera angles of real driving on the streets and highways to show you the right and wrong way to drive
- We edit our videos to include color and graphics to help emphasize topics which are important to remember
- We also instruct you on which documents you need to bring to DPS on the day you schedule your driving exam with the examiner
We look forward to helping you pass the mandated 6-hour Texas adult drivers education course and mailing you the certificate you need for the Department of Public Safety.
For other Texas counties we serve you are welcome to visit this page.
If you would like a sample of one of our videos then you are welcome to watch the sample below: